Tuesday, June 08, 2010

white clouds.

I'm looking up at the clouds - with their sunset golden tops and deep purple-blue bellies floating gently away from where I sit here on my deck, reading articles on my laptop. It's been a long and intense day in the classroom - ideas and names and new terms floating around in my head. He was in that room, in the midst of us, His temples - individuals, shining out Him in every crevice, crack and detail. The depth of Him - down, down, down in mysterious, wonderful human souls and soaring minds.
This time to sit out under the sky and remember Him in His vast grandeur is precious. The white space to let one absorb all of His goods.
Praise Him from whom all blessing flows......

Today I am thankful:
  • for finding a friend at the end of the road.
  • red licorice :)
  • the diligence of others.
  • cool nights in June on a back porch.
  • building trust.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heather, I don't know how u still have energy to blog...I was simply exhausted. Btw, the blog I mentioned about 1000 awesome things at http://1000awesomethings.com/

Grace