I'm thankful for:
- a productive writing day.
- His grace, so abundant.
- that He is one, and we are one in Him.
- meeting up with random friends on the street on their way to a coffee shop, and going off to do school work together.
- tomorrow. The paper is not quite done - it's close and just needs some tweaks.
- my little Nutmeg tearing around the apartment, like a bunny gone mad. What else do you have to laugh at when it's Saturday night and you're still writing a paper at 1 am!
- that we have limits, and that I am going to bed.